Snowmobile Tours Teton Village
- Public Tour
- Driver Ages 16+
- Passenger Ages 4+
- Passenger with Guide Ages 4+
- Private Tour CALL TO BOOK
Ride on Groomed Trails on a Private Ranch!
Your tour begins with pickup in Teton Village. From there we transport you 10 minutes to the trail. After a short course on snowmobiling safety, we are off on the trail for approximately 10 miles of snowmobiling.
Snowmobile JH also offers PRIVATE TOURS. Please call for additional information and availability!
COVID-19 SAFETY POLICIES
- You will be required to wear a mask in the van. All vans will have hand sanitizer available.
- Mandatory use of your own winter clothing, other than the DOT approved snowmobile helmet provided by Snowmobile JH.
- Please practice social distancing during Snowmobile operation orientation.
- All equipment will be sanitized between each trip.
- Please do not participate if you are having any of the well-known COVID-19 symptoms.
How to get to the Mangy Moose (Our Shuttle Pick Up/Drop Off Area)
With plenty of shopping and restaurants in the area, make sure you plan accordingly to ensure you are on time at your pickup location. We pick up from the following hotels: Teton Club, Hotel Terra, Teton Mountain Lodge, Four Seasons, Continuum, and Snake River Lodge and Spa. Not a guest… Not to worry! Your pickup spot/drop off location will be right outside the Mangy Moose.
Please refer to the following public transportation options to get to the Mangy Moose for Snowmobile JH’s shuttle pickup/dropoff:
- Southern Teton Area Rapid Transit ‘from Jackson to Teton Village, walk to Mangy Moose”
- Teton Village Condominium shuttle “last stop in front of Mangy Moose”
- Stilson Lot “7 miles from Teton Village, free shuttles to Teton Village, walk to Mangy Moose”
- You can pay to park in Teton Village “walk to Mangy Moose” Home Ranch parking is free with 3 or more in the car.
To view Shuttle Schedule and Times, please visit the START Bus Website.